We Can Help You Get Your MMJ Card
Contact us at (406) 540-4147, we can help you get your medical marijuana card under the new program. There are certified doctors seeing patients in the state of Montana every month and the process is fairly simple with five easy steps.
1. Find out if you qualify. Contact us and we can tell you if you qualify.
2. Schedule an appointment with a referral physician. Contact us and we can help you find a referral physician.
3. Choose to purchase through dispensaries or grow for yourself.
4. Complete your application on complia, pay the $30 processing fee and wait for approval.
5. Purchase. If you are a new patient you will receive a printable temporary card as soon as you complete your application that is good for 60 days. If you name yourself as your own provider you have to wait to receive your card before you start growing.